3.03.2007

Word to your mother


I didn't go to Niagra Falls but Brian did on his way back from Canada last week and I thought this picture was really cool. He said everything was covered with ice there.

Am I the only one who can't think or say the word ice without immediately thinking or saying "ice, ice baby"? I thought so. Never mind.

The best parts of my new job all revolve around the things that are unlike working in a corporate setting. I do not spend the whole day in useless meetings that constantly check the status of projects that are late because everyone is in status meetings all day. I dress however I want because there is no one to impress with the dress and the owner/founder/president of my agency likes to wear jeans. I do not travel because we are small and most of our clients are local and e-mail will do just fine, thank you. I am not encouraged to kiss ass or have a certain variable set of standards of etiquette based upon who I am speaking to or working with because there are only 5 of us and everyone appears to treat everyone the same, which is kindly.

Let me revel! If I have to leave my babies in someone else's care I am entitled to Pollyanna, right?

No comments: